Market Research in Central Asia
- Traveled to Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan as Sales Specialist for MIR Corporation to evaluate tourist facilities and accessibility.
- Observed new and experienced guides for communication and enthusiasm.
- Contextualized lodgings, meals, and activities based on company personas.
- Updated company database upon return and improved sales performance.
- Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) recipient to the Republic of Georgia focusing on English language education practices.
- Executed education workshops at 4 new sites in Georgia reaching current English language teachers, primary students, university students, and journalists.
- First Georgian Fulbright recipient to join local dance ensemble for engagement project. Trained 9 hours a week in Georgian dances.
- Produced first English language play ("How the Grinch Stole Christmas") for school holiday showcase.
Carbon Forestry User Research
- Member of two student research team supervised by visiting Ecologist investigating firewood practices among Kumaoni residents.
- Researched and created survey to interview Kumaoni residents through translator.
- Measured carbon sequestering capacity for three forest plots using UN guidelines.
- Presented findings to local NGO CHIRAG.